Walter, Tommy And Rodri


Studio: Latin Leche

If you take one look at these gorgeous boys, youll understand why Im featuring them in this special 100th edition of Latin Leche! Today, I invite one of their stepdads over to play with them while I film. He hits it off with his stepsons boyfriend right away, and they all strip down and jerk off together while I watch. After a little foreplay, the action heats up as one of the sweet boys bounces on my friends massive dick while he jerks the other kids cock. Then, the hairy stepdaddy showers the sweet twunks in his warm leche. Heres to the hottest three way of 2019, and the 100th episode of Latin Leche!
I need a dick, buddy! - Nick Cross, Tommy Defendi loving the cock at an orgy. I need a dick, buddy! - Nick Cross, Tommy Defendi turns Armond Rizzo's world upside down. None. Boyfun - Colombian Twink Nick Danner Barebacked By Hung Tommy Hunter blown at muscle daddys massage parlor. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11722kbps
Audio: 93kbps





File size: 3.6 GB





Comments

Popular Posts